MANCOS ARTIST STUDIO TOUR – OCTOBER 6, 2018
ARTIST REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
15 August 2018 – Registration deadline
ONLINE REGISTRATION BELOW OR PDF FORM FOR PRINT
You may also apply and pay in person at:
Artisans of Mancos, 101 W. Grand Ave.
*Deadlines apply to hardcopy and online applications AS WELL AS payments
*Hardcopy applications AND all payments must be postmarked on or before the deadline
PICK UP YOUR TOUR SIGNS
WHO: All registered, participating artists
WHAT: Each studio receives one H-Frame sign
WHEN: October 1, 4:30-6:30 pm
WHERE: Mancos Valley Chamber of Commerce, 101 Bauer Ave, Mancos
GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PARTICIPATING ARTISTS
- The tour is open to artists producing gallery quality work, and who have a large enough body of work and a large enough studio space for a successful presentation. Artists must reside in the Mancos Valley or be showing at a studio that meets these requirements. See #8 if you need a space in Mancos.
- Artists must fill out and submit an Application.
- Artists must be present and have the studio open for entire tour during the advertised hours of 10 am – 5 pm.
- Artists must have an email address.
- All sales proceeds received by participating artists remain the property of the selling artist and all costs and taxes incurred from the sale of art by the artist are to remain the responsibility of the artist.
- The Mancos Creative District is not liable for the property and/or facilities of others nor injury to anyone on property.
- Each Studio will be supplied one H-Frame, with appropriate directional signs. ALL signs must be returned at the end of the Studio Tour.
- Studio Sharing – If your studio is big enough to share with other artists for the Tour, we will help match up artists who have extra space with artists who need space. Please indicate on the application if you would like to have another artist in your space and/or if you want to share someone’s studio. Each artist in a shared studio must fill out an application and pay the appropriate registration fee.
- Artists agree to be responsible for their own self-promotion by notifying clients, friends, family, etc. All Mancos Creative District branding and logos must be used with your self-promotion. Mancos Creative District brands and logos will be supplied upon request.
- Artists will need to proof-read and approve all information for the brochure, map, website, and advertisements by the deadlines provided. If corrections or changes are not submitted by those deadlines, we print as is.
- All proofs, notifications of meeting dates and communications will be sent to the email address supplied on your application. It is the artist’s responsibility to stay informed.
- Artist or artist’s representative must attend mandatory meetings as communicated via email notification.
- This event will occur RAIN or SHINE.
- Artists will submit 1-3 high quality images for use in brochures, website and advertising:
- Resolution: 300 dpi each,
- Dimensions: longest side 6”
- NOTE: You may include an image of yourself working in the studio (and “action” shot) as well as images of individual pieces of your work. We will provide instructions on how to submit your images.
If you have questions about registering for the tour, please click here to contact us.